Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Troopers


This morning we participated in a 5K for Lengthen Your Stride, a service project throughout the Southeast that also involved a food and clothing drive. I walked with the boys in the stroller, but they got out and walked at the end. Daniel got an award for the youngest participant! There were other little ones in strollers, but I guess he's the only one who walked part of the way--or at least the youngest one the awards committee saw. :P The boys were troopers and fairly patient, although their enthusiasm waned considerably by the end. But we finished!! Yay! 

Muchos Gracias to my friend Christy for sending me the above photo.  We had all kinds of cameras pointed at us this morning, but none were my own!  I'm told event photos will be posted on the web. I'll post them when I see some.


3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh! Your little guy was so cute accepting his award! congratulations for finishing with two small ones in tow.

Jenny said...

that's fabulous Natalie. Way to go!

Nicole said...

fun!!! woo-hoo! way to go :)