Thursday, September 17, 2009

May I Have Your Attention Please...


After some pondering, mulling, weighing, and debating (and, for my brother's sake, I'll add musing, cogitating, brooding, ruminating, deliberating and meditating :), I decided to become an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef.

I love Pampered Chef's products, and feel like this will be an opportunity for me to earn a little extra money doing what I do already--share my opinion about consumer products--while still focusing my energies as a full-time homemaker. I'm also excited to learn more kitchen skills!

I'm still working on getting a website, but drop me a line at pamperedbynatalie@gmail.com if you're interested in hosting a show or purchasing any products! Another option for those far, far, away is to do a catalog show, which does not involve any demonstrations. Then I just send you a bunch of catalogs and you and your friends peruse them together.

Some of you may be excited to learn that September's Guest Special is 20% off select Stoneware and metal bakeware. With no quantity limits, here's an opportunity not to be missed!

No comments: